Traffic Court Information
- For court dates, contact Probate Court at 706-253-8755
- Failure to Appear will be issued for failure to pay and/or attend Court on your designated arraignment day and will result in a possible suspension of your Georgia driving privileges.
- Bench Warrants, contact Probate Court
- Application for Public Defender
- Payments can be made in the office, by mail, or online.
- You can pay online at www.ezcourtpay.com up to 2 days prior to your court date.
- You can pay in office Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 11:30am and 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
- We accept cash, money order/cashier’s checks, and Visa or Mastercard credit/debit cards (processing fees apply)
- You may mail money orders/cashier’s checks to the address below. Include your name or citation number on your money order. If you do not pay prior to your court date, you must come back to court.
Pickens County Probate Court
50 North Main Street
Jasper GA 30143
Required to Attend Court
- All arrestable offenses (including but not limited to DUI, Suspended License, No License, VGCSA)
- Offenses which suspend driver’s license (including but not limited to hit and run/leaving scene, speeding by over 24 mph by a under 21 driver, Fleeing, Suspended Registration, and Racing)
- Speeding tickets 100 MPH and faster
- If you are requesting Nolo Contendre Plea, Driving School, or Community Service
Super Speeder Law
Super Speed Limitations:
- The Super Speed fine is imposed by the State of Georgia and is NOT associated with Pickens County Probate Court
- 75 MPH or more on any two lane road, or
- 85 MPH or more anywhere in Georgia
- Defendant will be notified of an additional $200 fine which must be paid to the Department of Driver Services within 120 days or the license will be suspended
- Find more information regarding the Super Speeder Law (OCGA §40-6-189) at: Georgia Safe Speeds Website
- For Georgia License Information, please call the Georgia Department of Drivers Services at 678-413-8400